Posting so much about Bangalore, my hands never got tired, I thought to put some more recent pictures I have taken but then I thought to write something good which Bangalore chaps are doing. Here it goes:
Most of us know about Orissa Flood and Sikkim Earthquake, if you not, then you are software engineer like me who hardly go near TV. Yes, these disasters happened and happened recently. What a disaster cost can’t be explained in figure, though government try to give some figure, we should simple put one more zero at the end of it.
There are many more pictures but I hate sad pictures. So, pardon me here.
A NGO “Pankhudi Foundation” which operated in Bangalore and I am a proud member of it, started a campaign Nation-wide to get relief for Sikkim/Orissa victims. Lot of my Orissa friends are working at the spot and they are continuously providing me pictures/images and more important stats.
If you are interested in taking part, please contact any of these chaps at your place/location. If your home, don’t fall down in any of this, you can call last 2 no’s.
Where I can read more: http://pankhudifoundation.org/pankhudisahayata.shtml
|Bangalore||Mr. Mohan Rajendra/
Ms. Prathima Kharvi
|+91 90357 75116 /
+91 87221 44753
|Delhi||Ms. Chhavi Negi/
Ms. Richa Singh
|+91 99582 39780/
+91 88609 42604
|Hyderabad||Mr. Murthy Penugonda/
Ms. Jyoti Singh
|+91 81218 76553/
+91 93947 34328
|Mumbai||Ms. Mukta Matta/
Mr. Akram Shaik
|+91 98675 11042 /
+91 97735 63351
|Pune||Ms. Srushti Dhok/
Mr. Sangamesh Kallur
|+91 94225 41951/
+91 97625 22467
|Other locations||Mr. Vaibhav Choudhari/
Mr. Satya Narayan Mohanty
|+91 98867 96985
+91 99080 27775
How can you contribute?
- Medicines, baby food, sanitary napkins and other immediate materials required.
- Wheat, Rice, Pulses (Dal), Chiwra, Buiscuits, dry and packed eatables.
- Clothes, bed sheets, blankets, Tarpaulin (Large plastic sheets), Mosquito nets.
- Cooking utensils, ropes, feeding bottles, water purifying tablets.
Monetary Contributions(better you give me a call: +91-9886796985):
- All Monetary Contributions will be utilized towards purchasing the above material in bulk and for transporting it to the relief camps
- By CHEQUE/DRAFT drawn in favor of “GOONJ” or “MIGHTY CLUB” (No cash accepted). Please write your name, postal address, phone no, email id, and PAN no behind the cheque/draft for receipt purpose.
- For online transfer, please get in touch with Sahayata representaives in your city.
- All donations will be eligible for Tax Benefits under 80G and FCRA.
- Your contribution will reach the needy through GOONJ or Mighty Club.
Taking material to Orissa or Sikkim is costly and difficult therefore GOONJ will be using the money we raise to buy materials from nearby cities
The LAST DATE for sending in your contributions is 20th OCTOBER 2011 .